Skip to main content

SHE

Perhaps in her own quiet way,
Maybe it was her tone of voice,
Was it how she walked?
Or how she would throw things in that house?
I did not hate her and ofcourse i could never love her,
But sometimes her actions irritated me.

When she comes, for she is now gone,
I will tell her,
If i get the courage to,
For her eyes, im sure, still hold the same piercing look, rude stare, and her voice, the same angry tone,
That made me look away when she asked for her bathing shoes.

I can hear her knock.
Courage, don't fail me
Strength, hold my legs well, i dont want them to shake,
When she asks for her lost spoon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE SERMON.

Her rosary on She moved along the rows, to the first bench He was now CEO, a higher notch. Immediately he looked, She pulled. He ignored, She pulled. She pulled, Now it pushed. Outside, The nice smiles, Just a cline . Ngina's was nearer And cheaper. He heaved, And panted, She lay, He left a sign. Now alone, No Sermon, She tries, Pushes, Cries, And slowly dies.